The phone burst into flames and was almost burnt.
A youth in the south Indian state of Kerala suffered injuries after a smartphone exploded in his pocket.

The incident took place on Tuesday morning when 27-year-old P.K. Jashid from Nanmanda was about to get into his car with his newly purchased Apple iPhone 6 in his pocket, according to a report in manoramaonline.

The phone burst into flames and was almost burnt, injuring Jashid, who sought treatment at a private hospital.

Jashid has filed a complaint with the police and also plans to raise the issue with Apple, the report said.

Добавить комментарий

Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *